ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Happy New Year Admins

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/01/13 12:37 AM Views: 1312 Replies: 14
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Happy New Year to all site administrators! It's going to be a great year. We look forward to sharing it with all of you.

Brad Switzer and the Class Creator Team

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM - Response #1

Happy New Year Brad! Thanks for all the hard work you and your team do! Looking forward to exciting new features for 2013!!! Very Happy

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 1:10 AM - Response #2

Happy New Year to all of you - Brad, Eric, Kyle and Jesse! Having just finished our first year with Class Creator, we couldn't be happier with the site. You guys have the answers to all our questions, even the silly ones!

Thanks, too, to all the admins for sharing ideas and helpful hints throughout the year! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2013!
Class Creator Rocks! Very Happy

Rhonda

Edited 01/01/13 1:11 AM
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 4:52 AM - Response #3

Happy New Year to the Class Creator team and to all the admins. Looking forward to the new features coming in 2013.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM - Response #4

Happy New Year Brad and everyone at C.C. Looking forward to all the new features in 2013. I hope 2013 will be a great year for everyone.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM - Response #5

Happy New Year to you and all of the staff at C.C. Thanks for all you do to keep our websites running in top form..
Lynda

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 9:44 AM - Response #6
2013-is-at-the-door-sunset-page7.jpg

Thanks, Brad. Happy New Year to you and everybody at ClassCreator! Looking forward to all the exciting new features coming this year. It's going to be fun!! Thanks for all the support from CC to help us navigate the challenges of making our class websites do what we want them to do. And thanks to all the site admins for sharing their sites and ideas. It's great to be a part of such a supporting community. Best to everyone for a happy and healthy 2013!

Edited 01/01/13 9:46 AM
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM - Response #7

Wish I had a sound bite of Joe E. Brown in 'ShowBoat'. I would say, Happy New year, to you the same way. Pretend you hear that now as I write - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 3:51 PM - Response #8

I would like to return the wish to the CC team!
Have a VERY Happy and Prosperous New Year and may all your dreams come true!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 9:15 PM - Response #9

Happy New Year to all the staff and admins on CC. Canada loves your site and your ideas and creativity has been outstanding. Looking forward to 2013. I wish everyone a very healthy and prosperous New Year!!Very Happy

Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM - Response #10

Happy New Year to you and the team as well! The new stuff looks great. I have loved being a part of this CC family. Come by TAP again soon...Bonita

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 3:03 AM - Response #11
newyearchallengeexcellent2012.jpg

Thanks, Brad! Happy 2013 to you and yours and the entire CC crew! Thanks for your outstanding commitment to excellence!
May 2013 be a healthy one for everyone!
Thanks again!

Edited 01/02/13 3:04 AM
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM - Response #12

Thanks, Brad. Happy New Year to you & the entire team at CC. Many thanks to all of you for the great product you offer. and...thanks for all the bailouts to problems that many of us have sent your way.

Health & Happines to everyone @ CC!!!

John

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 9:50 PM - Response #13

Happy New Year to you too and the Class Creator team. I'm a day late but the sentiments are the same!

Monday, January 7, 2013 at 11:52 PM - Response #14

Hi all! I want to remind you of the great TAP site. We meet weekly and have ever so much fun and learn alot from each other. Please consider joining the site. Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.