ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Elementary School breakdown

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/13/12 04:44 PM Views: 1318 Replies: 5
Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I can add a question to our profile of "which elementary school attended" but is there a way that we can look up folks by Elementary school the same way we do state of residence? i.e. is there a breakdown that you can supply as you do for state, but for elementary school? Or is it already there, and I just didn't look further before asking (I do that sometimes Wink )

Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM - Response #1

no, it isn't possible at this time. It is PLANNED for a future release to allow the Classmate Profiles page to have custom icons, one could be elementary School. You could then filter the list on Elementary School or show a different icon depending upon which school is chosen.

Still in the planning stages so don't expect it any time soon.

Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle - I can add a question to our profile and then email the class to ask them to update their profile - yes? Then I could download the class and create a list of breakout by elementary school - spreadsheet, chart etc...yes?

Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 11:11 PM - Response #3

Yes, that would work, too.

Friday, September 14, 2012 at 4:10 AM - Response #4

I added the elementary school choice. But it won't appear unless someone updates their profile - so no one will even know the choice is there, unless I send out an "email the class" I guess....no other way of 'forcing it to show" on the Classmate Profiles as blank until filled in?

Friday, September 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM - Response #5

No. The profile questions are meant to show up as blank so that there are not a bunch of unanswered questions in their profile. There is no way to force a question to show up as blank unless you went in to each profile and filled in the answer for them with something.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.