ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

New Teacher Profiles

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/19/09 01:46 AM Views: 1291 Replies: 6
Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 1:46 AM

We just turned the teacher profile option on.

We have 4 teachers listed as guests, three are deceased and one is living, but not yet signed up. The deceased teachers are already listed in the "In Memory" section. How do I transfer their info from "Guest" to "Teacher"? I've already listed all of their names in the "Teacher Profile" section, but I need the deceased to link to their "In Memory".

Thanks very much,
Helen Gamble Keenan
Class of '68
Overbrook Regional High School
Co-Administrator

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 5:22 PM - Response #1

How do you turn on the teacher profiles? I have some teachers that would like to do that. I was just going to start looking into it.

Thanks.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM - Response #2

I think it is just for multiple classes, isn't it?

Friday, February 20, 2009 at 9:52 AM - Response #3

Since our school has a lot of Teachers that were also Classmates, what happens when they enter their birthday?

Will it duplicate in the Birthday List? Any way to fix that if it does?

Thanks,
Debbie Dacus Stewart

Friday, February 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM - Response #4

Hi Debbie,

That is an interesting question - I'll run this past the programmers and we'll come up with a catch for that so the birthdays to not appear twice.

Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 8:46 AM - Response #5

For those of us who don't have a multi-year site, it is my suggestion that an icon be added to indicate the guest members who are teachers. Thanks, Brad & programmers!

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM - Response #6

For the classmates who were also teachers, I would like to be able to link them to each other. I tried to do the link like you can when classmates married other classmates but it does not work. It does not have enough room to put all the address and connections in the space available.

Could you add this to your "To Do" list? I know with the new upgrade-email threads-Multi Reunions-Photo Galleries-etc. that you have going on may take a while. But if it is somewhat simple, would you think about adding that connection option in the near future.

Thanks,
Debbie Dacus Stewart

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.