ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Gallery Creator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/14/15 03:38 PM Views: 1117 Replies: 5
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 3:38 PM

I used Gallery Creator and put it up under the menu item "Wedding Pictures". I received a call that it cannot be seen. I can see it. Can mobile devices see it? Do they need Adobe Flash? They could see the pictures when I just uploaded in the edit mode separately but I wanted to use the Gallery Creator.

Thanks

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 4:56 PM - Response #1

Hi Beverly,

It does not require or use Flash. I tested by previewing your page on several mobile devices and the wedding photos are loading fine for me, however, they might be using a different mobile device or have different settings on their device. If you want to ask them for additional information such as the type of mobile device, what browser within the device are they using, what do they see when they try to load the photos? Are they seeing any errors on the page? If their browser supports javascript (which most tablet and smart phone browsers do) they should be able to view the photos.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 5:14 PM - Response #2

I'll ask. Thank you for your help.

Bev

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 8:25 PM - Response #3

Her LINK DOES use Flash. You must have been looking at something else Jessica.

So that means that those devices (which includes all iPhone,iPad devices) will not show the photos. There are some apps for Android that might work. On my Chrome Android phone says "This plugin is not supported".

Edit: It is possible completely do away with flash but that's not been done yet in that particular CC implementationIdea

Jessica wrote:

Hi Beverly,

It does not require or use Flash.
Jessica
Class Creator Support

Edited 07/14/15 8:29 PM
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 9:58 PM - Response #4

Hi Beverly,

I was looking at your gallery page for the wedding not the custom page you had created separate from the gallery. Jack is right that was using the Flash option. We do have a HTML5 option for the slideshow that can be selected when you embed a gallery as a slideshow. I swapped out the code to use that one. Have them try again.

Jessica

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 12:36 AM - Response #5

Thanks.......... it worked. They can now see it.

Bev

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.