ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate flag off

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/23/15 09:52 AM Views: 804 Replies: 6
Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 9:52 AM

How do I tell the classmate to turn their flag back on? I go into classmate functions and am not spotting it.

Thanks!
Janie

Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:37 AM - Response #1

Please be more specific. What is a "flag"? What is "classmate functions"?

If you are talking about the Military Service flag, they need to say that they served in the army/navy/air force/marines to get the flag.

Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 12:32 PM - Response #2

Hi, Kyle. When I go to send a few people emails it won't let me. It says "NOTIFY FLAG OFF"

what do I do to tell them to fix this or can I?

Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 2:26 PM - Response #3

That means that they do not want to be notified. They have received an email from ClassCreator.net and at the bottom of the email, it says "Click here to stop receiving emails". they clicked that link. They would need to go to their NOTIFY ME settings and change the flag if they wanted to receive emails from the system again.

Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 7:56 PM - Response #4

Ok thanks!

Monday, April 10, 2017 at 6:07 PM - Response #5

A classmate asked me to she wanted to receive the emails - how do I take NOTIFY ME OFF her settings- I am a co-administrator
Marie Cardwell Harrill

Monday, April 10, 2017 at 6:34 PM - Response #6

Marie,

YOU can't do that, it must be done by the classmate. They would go to the NOTIFY ME option and then make sure they don't have this option set to NEVER "An administrator sends an email to all Classmates (strongly recommended) "

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.