ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

adding photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/18/09 09:05 PM Views: 1170 Replies: 3
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Is it possible for me to add a photo page... not as part of the classmates photos, just a page of photos from old yearbooks and previous reunions?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 9:55 PM - Response #1

Hi Helen,

Yes. Many sites are using one of their custom pages to create a photo page or a past reunions page with photos. The custom pages are under Edit Site Pages.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 8:26 AM - Response #2

OK... I tried that and it asks for a URL. The photos I want to add are on one of my jump drives, not at a URL so how do I add them or can't I add them?

Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 9:18 AM - Response #3

Hi Helen - at which point does the system ask you for a URL? Following your posts, I went through the steps beginning with selecting one of the customizable links found in the Edit Site Pages by clicking the edit box. Let's say you name this page "Photos". Now from the edit pop up menu you can click on the image icon and viola it will open another pop up which is the photo loader. On the loader click browse and from your computer directory select your flash drive (D: or E:, etc.). This will display the files contained in the flash drive. From the directory, select and upload the photo or photos that you want to post in your newly named customizable link page. Resize the photos since they will probably be huge. I found that a width of 550 px serves the page well - the system automatically sizes the height. Click "Send it to the server" and click done as soon as it says your photo has been uploaded. Once the photo is already on the page, you can continue with a caption for each photo or some text in between the photos using the edit pop up word processing.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.