ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Responsive Design Footer

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/20/15 07:28 PM Views: 1233 Replies: 3
Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:28 PM

I am really liking the new responsive design! Thank you for making it available to us! I just created a new site for our church but when I added information in the footing it did not come out like I wanted it to but I can't delete the photos nor change the way the text is set up. I would like to be able to format the returns in the text for the address rather than have it all run together.
Thanks,
Jim

Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 2:50 PM - Response #1

There are a few other odd things too. Depends on what you have on your page, but for one, the table/td/tr margins are 0 (or close), text color on automatic is not the same, etc. Need to investigate more to see what changed.

Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 4:18 PM - Response #2

Did a bit more checking and that's what's going on.

Table color background is set to transparent,so that messes up any table with a color assigned (like our home page). Other table attributes also changed.

Although page width is max at 1232, that has unintended consequences if your screen is wider than 1232. For example, any specific sized elements are "centered" which does not work (visually) for a lot of our pages. That's fixable just by setting max to what I have now Wink

I'll wait till some of the errata get fixed before I mess with the CSS overrides since I still don't like the right side-bar intruding on the home page. At least it looks like I can fix that the same way as now.

So expect to make some adjustments for pages that don't just have plain text and plain images.

The one thing that is easy for CC to fix is the "hover" aspect of ALL the links. Some don't have any hover code at all. Mainly to make it easier/nicer to navigate.

Monday, November 23, 2015 at 1:58 AM - Response #3

upper right, 2nd from the right or 3rd one from left.

Edited 11/23/15 1:59 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.