ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Mail to two or more classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/04/18 05:27 PM Views: 650 Replies: 8
Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 5:27 PM

I just received an email from a classmate thru the website and noticed that two other classmates were CC'd in that email. HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT? I've often wondered that this should be an ability in email within the site, but have never seen any way to do it...and still don't even tho I just got one. Help

Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 6:05 PM - Response #1

When you're in the Message Center and ready to Compose A New Message, it asks you to key in a name - or display a list of classmates. If you display the list, you can click on one to choose. Then you can display the list again and choose another - and again to choose another etc, if you wish.

Friday, October 5, 2018 at 2:17 PM - Response #2

All caps are recognized as YELLING. Couple that with swearing & you may be out of line. Although there are times of frustrating issues, take a step back & a deep breath.
We're adults now, aren't we?
Who knows...it could be something that can easily be explained (or fixed) with a little patience & understanding. Peace.

Friday, October 5, 2018 at 2:21 PM - Response #3

John's answer above is correct. And there is a limit (I believe of about 10-15) on the max number of group message recipients.

Friday, October 5, 2018 at 2:28 PM - Response #4

John's answer above is correct. And there is a limit (I believe of about 10-15) on the max number of group message recipients.

Friday, October 5, 2018 at 2:35 PM - Response #5

John Ludovico wrote:

All caps are recognized as YELLING. Couple that with swearing & you may be out of line. Although there are times of frustrating issues, take a step back & a deep breath.
We're adults now, aren't we?

Peace bro. There's enough confrontation in today's world, and these forums aren't the place for any more. Dick was astounded enough to see that there's a handy tool he didn't know how to take advantage of (yet) to YELL. He had a valid question, and this is the place to ask.

Edited 10/05/18 2:37 PM
Friday, October 5, 2018 at 8:50 PM - Response #6

Typing in all caps...is not YELLING in this day and age. Old myth. And saying WTH??? Is a nothing burger. Maybe you needed to just scroll by...and hold your tongue...and mind your own biz if you didn't have an answer to his legit question. IMHO!Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

Edited 10/05/18 8:52 PM
Monday, October 8, 2018 at 11:03 AM - Response #7

Thank you ALL - for both the answer and the commentary on the CAPS...You're correct I was SO surprised as I've been wanting to do that for many years, and never asked IF you could, and never saw it before till one of our classmates did it...THANK YOU... Dick

And...Thanks to us 'senior citizens' who are still doing high school reunions. As an interesting afterthought...one of my classmates commented to me that he had a great time at our 55th, and when going back to NYC where he works in a very high position in the finance industry, told several of his co-workers. They were a bit surprised that he even went, and as to how he said he really enjoyed it...attributing it to the wonderful high school and values we received by attending and still having many wonderful relationships, close and far after all these years. Thank you Class Creator for allowing this vehicle to work so well

Edited 10/08/18 11:05 AM
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 11:33 AM - Response #8

One more note. I have NEVER (maybe rarely, but not initially) used the message center to send mail - read incoming, yes, and I guess to reply - but never thought about it for initiating a message. When I want to send a message to someone, I've always used the Private message on their profile. Again, thanks for the info - always learning something new...and it's great...Dick

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.