ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Yearbook Photos For Non-Seniors

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/02/13 05:37 PM Views: 824 Replies: 3
Friday, August 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM

We have a number of people who, for one reason or another, don't have a senior year photo, but have a junior year photo. We can scan the junior year photos, but will Class Creator's automatic resizing take care of the difference in size of the photos we're scanning?

Friday, August 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM - Response #1

If you upload these into the Yearbook photo area, they will be auto resized.

Friday, August 2, 2013 at 5:51 PM - Response #2

Um, then will you take at look at my class site www.mchs1970.com yearbook photos, Scott. I noticed last week the non-senior year photos are not the same size. Thought I was going to have to fix each one myself, so I closed it and forgot it until now.
Cool

Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 4:01 PM - Response #3

Gwen,

If you go to your Classmate Profiles page, then click the SHOW YEARBOOK PHOTOS button, you will see that your yearbook photos are smaller than the normal size. your photos are about 100x117 pixels. The non-classmate size is 156x175 pixels. The STANDARD size is 129x175 pixels (the NO PHOTO image).

If you upload an image smaller than the STANDARD size, there is no good way to enlarge the photo and make it look good. The image would be blurry.

The non-classmate photos all seem to already be 175 pixels tall or 129 inches wide, so no resizing was necessary.

If the photo is LARGER than the STANDARD size, it is then resized. .

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.