ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

StatCounter

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/01/10 07:55 AM Views: 1583 Replies: 5
Monday, February 1, 2010 at 7:55 AM

Kyle,
In a previous post you talked about liking StatCounter better than Google. I'm using Google and I want to try StatCounter. Will there be a conflict if I add StatCounter to my web page on top of Google? If so, what do I need to do to avoid any problem.

By the way, thanks for the help with pasting backgrounds on different pages. Again, your help is fantastic!
Judy

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 8:05 AM - Response #1

Nope, there will be no conflict. Just make sure you are all the way at the top or all the way at the bottom of the edit window before you paste the code.

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM - Response #2

Kyle,
With Google you paste the code on the Preferences page. With StatCounter do you paste the code in the Source area for each page you want monitored?
Judy

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM - Response #3

I did it in the PREFERENCES page, too. Anything in that code box is on EVERY PAGE. That is what I want with my Stat Counter.

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM - Response #4

Kyle,
Do you keep the Google code in the Preferences area and add the StatCounter code or do you delete it and add the new code? I'm not fond of Google...too difficult.
Judy

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 8:31 PM - Response #5

Both are there, but I haven't used the Google code in a long time. But because both are still there, I "COULD" use Google any time I wanted.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.