ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Profile without an email address

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/30/08 03:31 PM Views: 1492 Replies: 2
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 3:31 PM

Is is possible for a classmate to create a profile without an email address?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 3:35 PM - Response #1

No, because email address also serves as the login address. Classmates without computers (logging in from library, friend's house, etc.) should create a free email account at gmail.com or hotmail.com in order to use the site.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 5:10 PM - Response #2

This is a problem I have had as well. I have more than 25 classmates so far that don't use or have access to computers. I do something that Brad hates so I won't tell you what I did. But seeing your message made me think I needed to add something to my site. What you see is what I added my the announcements. K

No Email At Home...no problem

MCHS 69 classmates without computers could log in from a library, friend's house, etc. and create a free email account gmail.com or hotmail.com in order to use our site. The email address is the way our website "sees" the members. Not tech savy? No problem either. Libraries have great staffs that are there to assist you. It is a great help if you can log on using a computer even if it's not your own. You're not making a lifelong committment to using email...only until Sept. 27, 2009.

Thanks!!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.