ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

picture uploader not working in last hour or so

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/16/11 05:30 PM Views: 1118 Replies: 12
Friday, September 16, 2011 at 5:30 PM

I uploaded photos earlier today without a problem however in the last hour or so it is not working for me. I tried my mac and my husbands pc. Are you working on the system or anything? Any ideas?

Thanks, Janie

Friday, September 16, 2011 at 8:00 PM - Response #1

Hi Janie,

I've tested it in several areas of the site and they are all working for me. If this is still happening for you can you tell me the exact area of the site you are adding an image?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, September 16, 2011 at 11:17 PM - Response #2

I am trying to add a picture to a gallery. I go to browse and find the photo and click open and nothing happens. I did this earlier this morning and many times in last two weeks since my reunion with no problem. Now nothing happens and no pictures will load. Sad

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 4:52 PM - Response #3

I tried on my Mac and husbands PC. Rebooted. I can press browse and my browser appears but when I open a file nothing happens. The browser button does not turn orange like it should. Sad. I loaded many pictures from my reunion this week without a problem. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Janie

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 4:56 PM - Response #4

I apologize for this appearing on my IFC Vallarta site instead of my watterson1966.org. Don't know why that is. I am trying to load to watterson site photo gallery 35th reunion.
Thanks!

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 6:58 PM - Response #5

Janie Albright Blank wrote:

I apologize for this appearing on my IFC Vallarta site instead of my watterson1966.org. Don't know why that is.

Which site appears is based on which site you were at when you clicked on the "Help Forum" link; sorry I can't help you with the other question.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 9:47 PM - Response #6

That is what is so strange. I was in my high school site. I am no longer the admin for the IFC Vallarta site and haven't visited it in months. Sad

Sunday, September 18, 2011 at 9:56 PM - Response #7

Are you keeping a browser tab open to the Help Forums? If so, that originated at the other site.

You've solved the problem now by coming back to through your Bishop Watterson site.

Note to CC: The "What's New" link will probably show you a LOT of Help Forum threads you've already read when you were signed in under IFC. They are 'new again' because you did not visit them when under the Class of 1966 site.

Monday, September 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM - Response #8

Class Creator staff - I need help! I cannot get the browser button to turn orange and let me load any photos to my galleries. Sad Tried on mac and PC. Was working fine saturday morning. I need suggestions on what to try next.

Thanks!
Janie

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 12:06 PM - Response #9

Hi Janie,

Are you still having trouble with this? I notice you have 4 photos in your 35th reunion gallery. If so, can you tell us exactly what steps you are taking and what happens at each point?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM - Response #10

Eric, those are the ones I added Saturday morning and everything worked just fine. As you can see I have hundreds of photos in the various albums so am quite familiar with how to use it. Later I tried to add more pics and it didn't work and hasn't worked since. However as I mentioned Monday I think I went in to my second site, IFCvallarta.com and changed my photos. They loaded fine and I made a new master photo. When I go in to my profile I can see new ones and old are deleted but when I post it uses old photo. Also it seems to randomly use one or the other identity even though I am going to the help forum specifically through the opposite website. ?? So I have two problems but I have the feeling they are interrelated. As to steps I use I go to edit photo page, choose photos, go to upload photos and click on browse. It brings up my browser and I select my photo but it won't add it. Nothing happens. The box that shows % loaded never appears.

Thanks!
Janie

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 12:27 PM - Response #11

Problems like this have been solved in other cases by clearing cookies and cache in the browser and relaunching the browser. In some cases a computer reboot was required. Can you try those steps and see if the problem persists?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM - Response #12

Eric, I rebooted the Pc and the Mac over the weekend and didn't help. Doesnt the broswe reboot at same time? I will be out of town until Tuesday now so can't try any steps until then. I will try to go into site and try from my daughters PC just to test. Will let you know. Thanks! Janie

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.