ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Setting up reunion payment on website

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/01/10 06:44 AM Views: 1431 Replies: 5
Monday, February 1, 2010 at 6:44 AM

Can you please walk me through how to set up paying for our reunion on the website using the credit card option (i have a 4 week old baby and thus i am a bit sleep deprived and brain dead !). Thanks for your help.

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM - Response #1

Congratulations on your new baby!!

Your reunion was defined with Reunion Planner 1. I would recommend resetting the reunion so it will be created with Reunion Planner 2. Reunion Planner 2 will allow you to use Credit Card processing.

Since nobody has signed up for the reunion yet, it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM - Response #2

Thank you - how would i reset the reunion site so it will be created with Reunion Planner 2 ? What would that require ?

thanks again for your help,
Kris

Monday, February 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM - Response #3

It is at the top of the Reunion Planner. Just EDIT the current reunion, and choose the RESET REUNION button.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM - Response #4

Kyle - I have a page minimally set up for our reunion and have been waiting on CC's new Planner - Should I (after the 19th) just click on the "Plan a New Reunion" and start over from there? What's your suggestion?

Rhonda

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM - Response #5

HI Rhonda,

When you go into the Planner, just add the event details for the reunion you already have set up. No need to start over again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.