ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Deleting a Topic in User Forums

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/22/10 10:00 PM Views: 1619 Replies: 6
Monday, March 22, 2010 at 10:00 PM

How do you delete a "topic" in User Forums? I've tried clicking on the "delete" button to no avail.

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 10:24 PM - Response #1

What topic can't you delete?

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 11:14 PM - Response #2

I want to delete two topics in the forum "NHS Teachers of Our 1956 to 1960 Years":

1. "Music Educators Honor Van Sickle" authored by Wm "Bill" Richmond Holly (that's me! Smile )

2. "Mrs. Irma Tarver Lewis" authored by Polly St. Andre Holly, my wife, at 03/22/10 4/53 p.m. and edited at 3/22/10 7:18 p.m.

Thank you for your help on these two deletes, I'm still learning the in's and out's of this thing.

And let me say here it appears we are going to have a great turnout, more than anyone expected, and I believe it's all due to the Class Creator website. I thank you for making this available to us.

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 11:35 PM - Response #3

Excellent. Glad to hear it Bill.

I went in and deleted the first one. I went to the topic itself, and in the first post, I clicked the "delete topic" text link.

What happens if you go in and do the exact same thing on the second topic you want deleted?

Friday, January 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM - Response #4

I also have trouble deleting topics in the forums (titled Class Chat) when I log on thru mu aol browser, but it does work via Internet Explorer. Now that I have a solution, it's not really a problem but you may have a fix for others.

Friday, January 20, 2012 at 1:13 PM - Response #5

I think the AOL browser was built off of the FireFox codeline, but isn't up-to-date with all of the FireFox improvements. The main browsers that we support are Internet Explorer and FireFox.

Friday, January 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM - Response #6

AOL was built from IE source they obtained from a settlement. And they screwed it upEvil or Very Mad

Edited 01/20/12 5:17 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.