ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Forum Use

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/01/11 03:03 PM Views: 1234 Replies: 3
Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I am a little confused about the forums, I have one named "Forum"(seahawk) and one named "Message Forum".

I want to open a discussion about a story that one of our classmates wrote so that everyone can comment on it.

I opened a discussion in (Forum) Seahawk but I do not see where anyone can make a comment about it like in the help forum. Can someone point me in the right direction or tell me where I can find help on this subject?

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 9:07 AM - Response #1

Randy,

Are you still having problems? It looks like you created "Glow of the Past" as a topic in your User Forums (Seahawk Forums). Is this the book/story that your classmate wrote?

Your classmates can comment on this post by clicking "REPLY"

Your classmates can start a new topic by clicking "POST NEW TOPIC" button.

Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM - Response #2

Thank you Kyle, it seems it all came together. Is there a help page for forums? I am the administrator of 2 Class Creator websites and I have a problem getting anyone to use them for comments. Maybe if they understood the process better they would use the forums, I even get mixed up sometime and I am suppose to know how to use them. Thanks for responding, you guys do a great job and we appreciate it very much.

Monday, October 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM - Response #3

Hi Randy,

Check out this item on our FAQs page: http://www.classcreator.com/faqs.html#faqs4-5

It has some good pointers on encouraging participation in and use of the forums.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.