ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Sent Messages

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/08/09 10:07 PM Views: 1120 Replies: 3
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM

hi guys,
I dont know about everyone else but sometimes when i send messages to people , if they respond two days later i have no idea what they are responding to . it would help if we had a sent box or sent messages so we could revert to the old messages sent .

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:26 PM - Response #1

Threaded email is in development. It was the next in line after threaded forums which just recently launched.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 8:06 PM - Response #2

Hi Brad.. .Sorry to ask again, but SO many people on our site really want to know... WHEN will there be threaded email/messages so when we send to someone today, and they dont message us back till next week, we can SEE and remember what we wrote!!! LOL.... Thanks and just LOVE this site!!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 8:12 PM - Response #3

Ah ETAs, my favorite topic. Smile

The next new feature to launch will be the upgraded visual editor with new File Vault feature. Right after that we'll be adding the final touches the to new threaded email system. It's very nice. First we're going to get it launched, and then we have some enhancements planned once it's out there. Oh, ETA, right... Threaded email should be going live sometime in May. I don't have an exact date yet, but hey, any way you slice it, it's next month. Then on to live chat and instant messaging and other fun stuff.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.