ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

grad years on background

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/30/13 05:50 PM Views: 1484 Replies: 10
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I think when I added the grad year to my site background, it was something I learned from someone here. Several people have asked me about it and I cannot find the site from where I did that. Does someone here know the site that generates years?? Take a quick look at my site if you are not sure what I mean...Thank you...Bonita Embarassed

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM - Response #1

Bob, Thanks...not familiar to me at all, but looks like a fun site! It'll turn up...Bonita

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 6:57 PM - Response #2

Bonita, I have no idea but might like this on my class site! Let me know when you find it, please. Smile

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM - Response #3

Great! Sure will. Someone out there must know!!!! See you tonight! B

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 2:34 PM - Response #4

Gwen,

Try this site: www.grsites.com. I have in my archives one similar to Bonita's (Class of 1959)that I change out with other backgrounds.

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 3:46 PM - Response #5

Paul!!! Yay! While this is not the site I think I used then, I worked with it and it works well! Great site and I may change mine up a bit..Thank you so much. Bonita

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 3:53 PM - Response #6

PS. I changed what I had on my site to one I made on grsites for anyone who is interested in this. Love the way it can be centered, etc. The possibilites are limitless!!! B

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM - Response #7

Did your work download in a zip file? Like the background you used. I' gonna re-do mine.

Friday, February 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM - Response #8

Huh? Well, I used a background I already had, uploaded it and then added the text. Not sure about your question...I have limited knowledge of that stuff!!! Thanks again Paul for the great site and helping me with this inquiry. Bonita

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 6:22 PM - Response #9

Bonita,
Thanks for this thread. I love that site. I am going to try to create some different backgrounds now. Thanks again.
Bob

Saturday, February 2, 2013 at 6:26 PM - Response #10

You betcha, Bob. Bonita

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.