ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Renewing my domain name ASAP

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/19/19 11:57 PM Views: 380 Replies: 5
Friday, July 19, 2019 at 11:57 PM

Throught the years I get fake notices saying I need to renew my domain name. so I recently got one and ignored it. Well it wasn't fake and my domain name is gone. : ( what is the proper way for me to renew it? Is it through enom? I just wanted to make sure I didn't inadvertently sign up through one of the other companies. Please help! we have a reunion in a few months and this is not well timed. : (

Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 2:15 PM - Response #1

Someone at Class Creator admin will have to tell you with which company your domain name is registered, but, under Admin Functions, you can click on Register Domain Name if you wish to use Class Creator to register the name or renew it.

Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 3:08 PM - Response #2

Thank you for your reply. In the past, that is exactly how I have renewed my domain name. Now, however, I can’t access my website to renew it. Is there a way for me to access the website so I can go ahead and renew the domain name through classnames.net?

Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 3:17 PM - Response #3

Someone with Class Creator admin will have to help you with accessing your website. Interestingly, when you say you renewed your domain name through Class Creator, they use classmates.net, not enom, which you mentioned in your initial post.

Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 7:55 PM - Response #4

classcreator is a RESELLER of enom (classnames.net is the name though). There are other resellers much less expensive. Like $12/year. You can use anyone but you have to configure it yourself - not difficult.

This is the link http://www.classcreator.com/Bowling-Green-KY-Warren-Central-1989/ that gets you to your existing site. The domain stuff just makes it easier.

Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM - Response #5

Thank you for everyone's help. I was contacted by someone from Class Creator and hopefully my domain name will back up and running today. Fingers crossed!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.