ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Pay Pal

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/21/08 07:29 PM Views: 1385 Replies: 8
Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 7:29 PM

Has anyone used pay pal for reunion dues?

Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 8:04 PM - Response #1

I have use it for the some of our Classmates and they say it is easy to use.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 3:02 PM - Response #2

I recently added the paypal functions to our site and so far, everything looks good. It's definitey convenient and most people feel comfortable using for transactions.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 3:03 PM - Response #3

I recently added the paypal functions to our site and so far, everything looks good. It's definitey convenient and most people feel comfortable using for transactions.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 3:03 PM - Response #4

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 2:18 PM - Response #5

How those Pay Pal works? We already open a bank account for the people to send their checks, but I don't know if we will be able to use PayPal with the bank account.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 3:07 PM - Response #6
2_3.jpg

You can use PayPal for any account. First you have to log into PayPal and create a business account. (Not a personal account). After your bank account is verified, you can begin taking payments.

The business account status will notify you when someone makes a deposit into your PayPal account. It tells you who made the deposit and how the transaction was paid for (either a personal PayPal account or credit card. Those funds will be available for you to move into your bank account at immediately.

Monday, October 27, 2008 at 11:29 AM - Response #7

Could someone tell me how to set the Paypal account correctly?
A fellow classmate that was in charge of creating the PayPal account put under Business type and Category Non Profit and now our account has limited access. We can receive payments but not withdraw. In addition they are requesting a Tax Exempt Certificate.

Did any one of you put something different under Business Type and Category to make it work without this Tax Exempt Certificate.

Thanks,

Monday, October 27, 2008 at 10:32 PM - Response #8

I'm sure it's the non profit category causing this. I suspect if you change that you'll be fine.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.