ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Update Domain Name Account Infomation

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/03/22 12:53 PM Views: 372 Replies: 1
Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 12:53 PM

Hello,

I’m the new administrator for our RHS 1962 Class. And now listed as the root administrator in ‘Preferences’.
I am having a situation with “Domain Name Account Management” which is supposed to allow one to Change passcode, change contact info, or update credit card information:

1. Change your domain account password
2. Update your credit card for future auto renewals
3. Update your domain contact information

The problem is: The past administrator passed away therefore is unable to change password or contact information.

1. When choosing: “If you need to do any of the following you can click here to login to your domain account” it takes me to a site called “eNom Central”. I am not familiar with this web site and do not have the past user name nor passcode to make any changes to the account. I was under the impression all that is needed was to send Classcreator.com additional funds to keep our website domain active. Is this true or not?

2. When choosing: “If you don't recall your domain account password you can click here to send yourself a password reset”. An email is then sent to the former deceased administrator for passcode or other changes…

How can we resolve this situation and make the necessary changes and updates? Thank you for your help in this matter.

Thursday, February 3, 2022 at 5:24 PM - Response #1

Hi Rex,

Regarding this statement: I was under the impression all that is needed was to send Classcreator.com additional funds to keep our website domain active. Is this true or not?

You can renew the domain directly within the site under Admin Functions > Manage Domain > Renew Your Domain

If you would like to have the domain in your name please email me separately (don't post your contact information on the forums) at info@classcreator.com with the following details that you would like tied to your domain account.

Name
Address
City
State
Zip
Phone
Email

Please list task ID 76841 on the email you send.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Edited 02/03/22 5:37 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.