ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

E-Mail Notifications not being received

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/22/16 02:03 PM Views: 869 Replies: 7
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 2:03 PM

The last E-Mail notification I received was November 20 for a comment posted 24 hours prior to being notified. Today's Notify Me has zero views - notifications post daily. Is there a problem with CC server? Birthday notices are not being received. Can tech support please help out. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 2:05 PM - Response #1

I will report to the programmers.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 2:24 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Scott - yesterday wasn't much better than today. Please let me know outcome. If classmates continue to remain unconnected, they lose interest. I do appreciate you looking into this, Scott - thank you.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 9:31 AM - Response #3

Notify Me has zero views today, November 23, zero views yesterday and only a view views November 21. Classmates enjoy wishing one another Happy Thanksgiving and we have November birthdays that are unnoticed. When notifications arrive more than one-day late, often the post is meaningless. Can tech support please push our Notifications through CC server. Receiving Notifications is the life blood for our website. Is there a CC server problem?

Edited 11/23/16 9:37 AM
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 12:21 PM - Response #4

On another thread, I read there's currently a server problem and a suggestion to email the class if something is important. Please clarify if that's how an Admin should proceed. Thank you.

Friday, November 25, 2016 at 4:46 PM - Response #5

(orig post was deleted.) Today, Nov 25 at 2:30am I received a notification (the first notification received since Nov 20). Content was a Nov 20 comment posted 24 hr earlier and includes multiple birthdays which have already passed. The received Notification is no longer relevant. Notify Me: zero views Nov 26 and Nov 27. Can tech support please indicate what's going on - is this site-wide? Thank you.

Edited 11/27/16 9:57 PM
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 8:39 AM - Response #6

Scott - has the birthday notification problem been fixed ? I don't see any comments on the subject after 11-25-16 - not even a resolution comment from a classcreator person.
Paula

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 1:40 PM - Response #7

Emails are moving once again. These delays tend to be temporary and only require a reboot of the mail server to be resolved. Everything should be running fine as of the moment.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.