ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

What's New comment box

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/04/15 05:52 PM Views: 1129 Replies: 3
Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 5:52 PM

I would like to suggest a larger box for comments. Most of the time the comments are longer than one sentence; and I find it difficult to scroll through my message and make corrections and changes.

I usually have to post it and then bring it back up in the edit mode. Even that is not ideal for making changes.

Thanks for considering this request from an ex-English teacher who has to proof everything they write.

Carole

Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 10:05 PM - Response #1

My default is three lines before it scrolls on the fourth line (vs the one line I assume you are seeing) you can also grab the bottom right corner (right below the scroll bar) and expand the comment box to any size you like Idea

So either we are talking about two different things or somehow you are defaulting to a single line but can be expanded (could be screen res related) ??

Another idea is to compose your response offline and then copy and paste into the comment box.

Friday, June 5, 2015 at 2:49 PM - Response #2

Hi,

I surely can relate to what you're saying. Some days when one is short on patience, I look at the delete button as a quick fix. Then I recompose offline just like what Jack suggested, and do a copy/paste. Probably not the best answer but less stress...Wink

Thelma

Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 12:00 PM - Response #3

Never thought about trying to expand the comment box. It works! Thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.