ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Playlist Issue

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/12/09 05:34 PM Views: 1450 Replies: 5
Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 5:34 PM

I embedded a playlist on my In Memory page with the one song Amazing Grace on it, and in order to have it not show up on the page, I changed all of the measurements in the code to 1. So, the player doesn't show, but the buttons do. Any idea how to get rid of the buttons?

Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM - Response #1

In the visual view in your editor, just left click on the buttons to select them, then press the delete key on your keyboard to delete them.

Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 5:45 PM - Response #2

Just delete the buttons. If you search the SOURCE, the buttons should look like this:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Each is the start of the LINK code, it is ended by a code. Anything in between the codes is the clickable object. It can be text or graphics. In this case, it is an IMAGE (specified by the tag.)

DARN - Brad beat me by ONE SECOND. I guess I said too much above.

Edited 12/12/09 5:45 PM
Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 5:50 PM - Response #3

You guys are toooooooooooooo good. Thank you. Of course, now I feel a little stupid for not at least trying to delete them.
Edd

Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 6:21 PM - Response #4

Uh oh, one more minor issue. Is there a way, other than hanging on to the Pop Out Button, that I can get the Player to continue the music, or at least play to the end of the one tune, while the person(s)goes to the various classmates' pages to read their eulogies?

The Player is embedded on the In Missing page, so every time I click on one of the deceased persons name, I leave the In Missing page, which stops the player.

Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 7:44 PM - Response #5

Nope, because of the nature of the Internet, the browser only recognizes little packages of information. When you leave the page, all of the contents are closed in the package and the music stops.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.