ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Editing page, then FREEZES UP, UNRESPONSIVE

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/22/14 03:21 PM Views: 695 Replies: 1
Monday, December 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM

While editing a website page, it constantly freezes up! I have re-started my computer, and have been constantly refreshing the page, nothing happens, when I choose WAIT, it says it is unresponsive.
I am trying to post a prayer request for a classmate, ASAP! and can't do this.

I also tried on my itouch 5th, but everything freezes up, and it's unproductive.

And while were at it, Anyone has a GREAT playlist player that they can reccommend, other thatm Playlist.com, and Grooveshark, we can only choose THEIR SONGS, but I wanted a player, that I could add my own songs, CDA,WAV, or MP3, and have a POP-OUT PLAYER to be able to surf the website, the web, and continue listening to music!

Monday, December 22, 2014 at 5:51 PM - Response #1

The built in MP3 player does this (you can pop it out and continue playing). You would need to convert non mp3 formats to mp3 first.

What web browser are you using? The computer locking up like that is indicative of some type of local problem. Make sure you upgrade to the latest version of your browser. Does this happen in any other desktop browser? If so you may have a larger computer issue going on.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.