ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

customizable pages

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/02/08 12:34 PM Views: 1322 Replies: 4
Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 12:34 PM

I have created pages for the grade schools to add class photos. I had six of the photos on the page but the one has disappeared. Is there a limit to how many photos I can put on the custom page? I tried copying and pasting but it won't allow me to paste. Just wondering. Thanks.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 5:45 PM - Response #1

I see all of your photos so I'm assuming you've already fixed this. Note: You cannot copy and paste photos. Photos have to reside on the server in order for other Classmates to see them. Full instructions are included in our FAQs section for uploading photos to your web pages, but it looks like you've already figured this out, as you've currently done everything right.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 6:08 PM - Response #2

I figured it out, with your help of course. I don't know how the photo in question was removed from the individual's page. I was trying to copy it from my photo gallery without it already being uploaded. Good to know. Thanks. Tam

Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM - Response #3

Different question perhaps but I recall at one point that there might be more pages that we might access to. In our case, we use some of the custom pages and link directly to them from the visible pages. Wonder how that's going?

Thx
George

Monday, February 27, 2012 at 1:01 PM - Response #4

We are releasing some new changes this week in the Reunion Planner. I know the additions you are asking about are high on the board, but I do not have a release date to share at this time. Coming soon. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.