ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Manually posting Donations

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/29/15 01:36 PM Views: 3106 Replies: 7
Monday, June 29, 2015 at 1:36 PM

Is there a way to manually post donations I receive in the mail. I have created two Separate Donations on our Donation Manager, but I have received checks in the mail that need to be added after the Classmate has Registered. I can post donations when I get a snail mail registration that also includes a donation. But if I only get the donation after a classmate has already registered for the reunion I cannot figure out how to post those funds.

Thanks, Joan

Friday, July 3, 2015 at 10:50 AM - Response #1

At this time, there is not a feature built that will do this. I will forward a suggestion to the programmer that we add such a feature with future development.

Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 9:47 AM - Response #2

Thank You. Until then we will manually keep track of donations we receive by mail.

Joan

Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 7:53 PM - Response #3

Any update on this feature?

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 2:19 PM - Response #4

Unfortunately, no.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 2:13 PM - Response #5

Has there been an update? I’m looking for information about this too

Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 4:21 PM - Response #6

Yes we did add a way to manually update a Donation. It would normally be under Admin Functions > Donation Manager > Transactions, however, it does not appear to be showing because there are no other transactions. Let me ask the programmer if they can make it display even if there are no other transactions to display.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, June 25, 2021 at 6:45 PM - Response #7

Hi Donna,

The programmers made an update that will show an option for you to manually add donations under the Donation Manager > Transactions page.

You don't have any transactions listed right now so it will appear near the top of the page. As transactions come in move down on the page below all other transactions so always check at the bottom of the page.

Jessica

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.