ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Making a short movie

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/29/10 09:05 AM Views: 1254 Replies: 2
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 9:05 AM

I would like to make a short movie on the major changes in the area. We have a new Cannon Pocket camera that makes high definition ? movies. We tried once before to make a movie and email it and the short clip was too big to email. Should this work for making a movie for my site?
Also I think this question has been answered before, but does the class creator site tell you how to add all the little dodads to our site or do we have to find it other places.
Thanks
Rick

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM - Response #1

That camera should be fine. You'll probably want to try uploading one of your test's to YouTube to see how it looks from their server. But it should be just fine.

As for adding the dodads... We have a lot of info on our FAQ's page, specifically under the section called Questions About Building Your Site. See this link.. http://www.classcreator.com/faqs.html#Building Scroll down to question 20 for dodads.

Also - you are in a great place right now to fine more info on the dodads and other add-ons for your site. The Forums are full of other Admins that actively discuss lots of dodads. Smile

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 8:33 PM - Response #2

I use WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe and save with the "to Youtude" selection and it converts and shrinks to a smaller size for uploads to youtube.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.