ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Report formatting

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/11/12 01:16 AM Views: 1198 Replies: 2
Monday, June 11, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Saturday Reunion at Tres Sabores Winery, St. Helena. Dinner and no-host wine and beer. Attendees.pdf

Hi;
I just tried to print out a report that included the heading "Number of People Attending: (Total: ##)"
The header takes up an inordinate amount of room, considering the column is only one or two digits wide at the most.
This makes the right hand column (in my case, for the report I just tried to print) "Names of People Attending Including Guests" appear cut off.
I need to print this report out to give to the artist who is doing our name tags, and a lot of the names are missing.

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM - Response #1

Just edit the cell in the spreadsheet containing the heading "Number of People Attending: (Total: ##)" and change it to "Attending" and then resize the column to fit. You could also dispense with the date registered column to make it narrower, since that is probably not useful information for the person making the nametags.

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM - Response #2

Thank you!
I agree that she doesn't need to see the dates, but since I'll be giving the list to her in small batches I'll need to have cutoff dates.

Thanks!
Judy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.