ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/10/10 02:35 PM Views: 1396 Replies: 3
Monday, May 10, 2010 at 2:35 PM

I'm sure this questions has been answered many times but I could not find it in tips. When I add a "guest" to our site do I just put in a name and let them sign on to the site and put in their own email and password or do I put in their email and create a password? Thanks
Bob

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 4:35 PM - Response #1

Depends on the type of guest. You can add "Displaying Guests" and "Non Displaying Guests." The best thing you can do is click our little "help" link right next to where you make somebody a guest member. We have a full document that will come up that thoroughly explains the difference between Displaying Guests and Non Displaying Guests.

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 4:59 PM - Response #2

Thanks Brad. I saw that "Help" link and I just want to create access as a non-displaying guest. What I don't understand is how the name, email address and password for the guest is created so they can sign on. Bob

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 5:14 PM - Response #3

What you need to do is actually go in and do this. The name and email address are added on the normal Details screen. If you've selected to not display the Classmate on the Class List, you'll be promoted for a password for that individual, which you must then provide to that person.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.