ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Where is "Save Changes" button on Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/26/12 08:15 PM Views: 967 Replies: 4
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I am getting ready to send out the invitations for our 50-year reunion. I am trying to fill out the event information on the "Reunion Planner" (but not clicking "reunion ON" yet). There is no "save changes" button on the bottom of the page. Help! I am trying to get this done before going on vacation in a few days so I can send this to our classmates as soon as I get back home.
Thanks.,
Joani

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 8:31 PM - Response #1

If you are editing an non-archived reunion, there is a save changes button at the bottom of the page. You cannot make changes to an archived reunion.

You don't have a non- archived reunion, so you cannot make any changes.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 8:55 PM - Response #2

I have no idea how the archive button was selected! Now I have chosen "create a new reunion" and deleted the old one. But CC doesn't ask what I want to call the reunion. It is populating the name with "all year reunion". It needs to say 50-year reunion and I can't seem to edit the name.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 11:13 PM - Response #3

Just click the Reunion Planner, EDIT button, then click the "REUNION ON" radio button. Then scroll down and you can enter a name for the reunion. You can then click the "REUNION OFF" radio button.

It really doesn't matter what the name of the reunion is until you turn the reunion on, so you really don't need to do the above steps until you are ready for a left-side menu item to appear.

Kyle

Friday, December 28, 2012 at 11:30 AM - Response #4

Joani, I applaud you for wanting to have your reunion set up and ready to turn on when you return home from vacation. Have a safe and Happy New Year! See you in 2013!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.