ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Manually Updating Classmate Info

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/10/10 08:52 AM Views: 1184 Replies: 3
Monday, May 10, 2010 at 8:52 AM

I have followed the instructions regarding updating classmates info so that a "green check" would show by their name and on some it shows the "green check" and others it does not. Can you tell me why this is happening?

Thank you,

Vickie

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 9:02 AM - Response #1

Welcome Vickie,

Are you trying to enter information about a classmate who hasn't signed up yet? What are you trying to do? What instructions are you following?

Edited 05/10/10 9:02 AM
Monday, May 10, 2010 at 9:59 AM - Response #2

Yes, I am trying to add information about a classmate who has not signed up yet. The instructions I am following is under the Q & A sections of the administrator settings. It states that if you update at least one field for example city or state on a classmate who has not signed up yet it will put a "green check" by their name in the list. I have several classmates who have indicated they are coming through Facebook and I want to update their contact info and indicate they are attending. When I marked "yes" they were attending it does show the correct icon for that but when I update their address it does not put the "green check". Can you tell me how to fix this?

Thank you for your help,

Vickie

Monday, May 10, 2010 at 10:09 AM - Response #3

Add something to their PROFILE page. I think Address is on the DETAILS page.

For example, put "On Facebook, she said she was coming to the reunion" in the COMMENTS section of the PROFILE. That should do it.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.