ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Links on top of page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/16/11 02:04 PM Views: 1217 Replies: 3
Friday, September 16, 2011 at 2:04 PM

I asked this before among other questions, and I think it got lost.
I know that we can change to a different design to get the links put across the top, rather than on the side. However, it only puts certain ones at the top and still leaves some onthe side. Any way they can all be put on the top of a page?

Thanks,
D.

Friday, September 16, 2011 at 8:57 PM - Response #1

The link re-ordering module is one of the next things to be released in the ClassCreator 3.0 revision. I don't think that there will be a way to have all of the links on the top, even though there will be new templates being released.

You could put some links on top if you wanted to manually do that with JavaScript programming and HTML codes, but there isn't a way to do it with ClassCreator doing it for you.

Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 1:20 AM - Response #2

I have another question on this topic. CC automatically placed / moved some of the tabs to the top once I switched to a different design. This is fine but I'd like to select/choose which tabs are at the top and which tabs remain along the LHS. Is there a way to do this or is JavaScript programming and HTML codes that would handle it?

Becky www.rockhill66.com

Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM - Response #3

The ClassCreator 3.0 will have the link reordering module, so if you could wait, that would be the preference. I don't have the JavaScript code that will do this, but I know it is possible.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.