ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Gallery Creator

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/30/10 08:54 PM Views: 1341 Replies: 1
Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up our class website so I will probably have a lot of questions.

The first is about Gallery Creator. Do you have to create a navigation link first in order for people to see a Gallery? What is the difference between the two? Does the link need to have a check in the box in order for others to see it? What do people who are not admistrators see? I can go to the Gallery Creator under the admin functions but what will my classmates see?

Thank you,
Denise Quasius

Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 9:57 PM - Response #1

This is brand new Class Creator feature which I'll be officially announcing this coming week, so you'll have more information at that time about this feature. In answer to your questions here:

1) Yes the first thing you need to do is create a navigational link, which is the link you and your Classmates see on the left along with all of your other navigational links.

2) After creating a navigational link you can then add as many photo galleries as you want under that navigational link, up to your File Vault limit.

3) Yes, anything you want live for your Classmates needs to have the checkmark. If you want to disable any gallery just uncheck it.

4) Regular Classmates can't see your Gallery Creator setup area at all of course. But once you've made a navigational link and you click on it, you are seeing the gallery the exact same way the Classmate sees it.

Go ahead and create a live gallery or two. You'll see that the gallery links are placed at the top of the page along with all of your other regular site links. Once you've created a live gallery or two you'll be an old pro.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.