Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Blank Box for Right Hand Module

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/07/22 01:36 PM Views: 3602 Replies: 7
Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 1:36 PM
endowmentchart.docx

Hi,
I'd like to add the attached to the right hand modules on my site. It seems like all the modules are titled. Could you just a blank one that we could customize for things like this chart or progress on donations, etc? I'd like it to show all the time on the home page.

Thanks
Dave

Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 8:54 PM - Response #1
Screenshot.jpg

Dave,
I can't see your endowmentchart.docx in either Chrome or Edge browsers. Looks like the attached file. Maybe screenshot it and save it as a .jpg and attach it as a file.

Edited 07/07/22 8:56 PM
Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 9:25 PM - Response #2

I think Dave is asking for a blank module to use for any purpose.

It's possible to add stuff to the right hand modules now but it has to be done via javascript. If you look at our site, on the top right is a weather widget I added via that sort of thing.

CC could do that ... Rolling Eyes

Friday, July 8, 2022 at 10:54 AM - Response #3

Great idea!

Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:09 AM - Response #4

Here's the chart. I need to be able to update this periodically as well.

Friday, July 8, 2022 at 1:08 PM - Response #5

I still don't see the chart. Please attach file.

Friday, July 8, 2022 at 5:08 PM - Response #6

Scott, it's just a simple PIE chart. Open the link directly in MSWORD and it's visible. Too much work to just paste it in this older sort of forum

Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 8:28 AM - Response #7

Jack,

That's correct. Our class just started an endowment fund and I'd like to show our progress on the home page in a static box on the right hand side. I need to be able to repost it occasionally to update progress. Right now it's a pie chart...could be a stacked bar, or other representation. I use the middle section for announcements that change regularly and don't want to post the chart here as it may hide something more temporarily important.

dave

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.