ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

help with home page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/20/08 11:27 AM Views: 1375 Replies: 6
Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 11:27 AM

I've uploaded a scroll bar and music player but now I can't see my updated classmates...how can I fix that???

Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 12:43 PM - Response #1

The way I solved that problem. Open up your code and chage the height to 500 and the width to 200. If the 3 sections are still too long, go into the code and change the width. Be sure to save your changes at the bottom of page. Linda Boyd

Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 1:00 PM - Response #2

You came incredibly close to fixing that on your own Leslie. There are 4 separate instances of the number 435 (the default width of the Playlist Player). You went in and changed 3 out of the 4 instances to 270. Very good. Unfortunately you left one width instance at 435 though, so the Player was still blowing out your Announcement Board. (Various browser versions have different ways of embedding an object on your page, so there are 4 separate instances of the width to accommodate all of them.)

You actually have a little more room than using the 270 width on the design you're using, so I went in and made all 4 widths 319. You're good to go now. Take a peeek at the code in your last Announcement and you can count all 4 instances of the 419 width.

Edited 09/20/08 1:08 PM
Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 1:02 PM - Response #3

--duplicate--

Edited 09/20/08 1:07 PM
Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 1:02 PM - Response #4

Ok, I'm not too good with computers, where do I find the code?? Is it in the music player or the announcements??

Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 1:04 PM - Response #5

THANK YOU BRAD!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 1:11 PM - Response #6

Suggestion: Increase the size of your Announcement text by 1 size. On today's typical high resolution monitors some readers will have a hard time reading text when it's small. I have a feeling you might have done that when trying to stop the board from blowing out. You can safely increase the size of your font now if you wish though.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.