ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate Libby Pool Corona

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/09/20 11:56 AM Views: 418 Replies: 7
Monday, March 9, 2020 at 11:56 AM

Would you please check and see why this person might not be receiving emails I send out monthly? I can see they are sent, they do not bounce and I can also see that she has not switched off receiving emails.

If you can't see something that I have missed, it must be on her end.

Thanks,
Denise

Monday, March 9, 2020 at 7:05 PM - Response #1

Hi Denise,

She has an AOL address that she might have it set to approve senders. That would typically be part of a bounce and I'm not seeing one so she might just have security set high and it might be sending it to her spam or junk folder. Have her add noreply@classcreator.net to her approved senders.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, March 9, 2020 at 7:13 PM - Response #2

Thanks Jessica. Libby is on the Reunion Committee and all and she changed her email two years ago and never told me. You can't get emails that way! So we're trying to fix this up. She shares AOL with her husband and he may have those settings in place.

Anyway, I think you are great!
Denise

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 10:06 AM - Response #3

Jessica,

Here's one that I have not heard before. It appears that Libby is not getting the group mails, but she IS getting notices about birthdays and so forth. In fact she showed me a screenshot of a person's BD notice that she says she isn't following because they are NOT friends on FB or whatever. (Well, she probably made friends --followed-- back in 2009 when she joined. And the other person isn't that bad)

Anyway, what would cause a person not to get MY group emails but still get notifications. This is weird to me.

Denise

Friday, March 13, 2020 at 5:55 PM - Response #4

She has it set to email her when the admin sends a message to everyone. She is also subscribed to 23 people.

Friday, March 13, 2020 at 6:05 PM - Response #5

Thanks Jessica. So she should be getting something from me and since she isn't, it must be on her AOL end. She shares an email with her husband, who really doesn't use it, but he could have set it to who knows what?

Thanks again.
Denise Derge

Friday, March 13, 2020 at 9:33 PM - Response #6

She should get all emails. Try sending her a test email - when you go in to Email the Class and do a test you can enter any email address. Enter hers and see if she gets that test. Her settings are correct. It may have gone to junk/spam or just been deleted somehow.

Friday, March 13, 2020 at 9:35 PM - Response #7

Yes, Jessica I am going to do that. Today has been crazy, for both of us. But we're going to do that and see where it leads us.

D.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.