ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Home page problem

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/06/20 11:23 PM Views: 360 Replies: 3
Saturday, June 6, 2020 at 11:23 PM

What happened to the white background on my home page? It disappeared a few days ago. Thanks for your reply and help.

Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 1:30 PM - Response #1
C48CB291-11A5-4842-A798-DCE878F1A0F1.jpeg

Hilltop66: we are having the same problem. Before the migration to the cloud we were having 50-70 classmates daily on our site. On 5/28 we had 60 classmates and 17 since the migration, we are averaging 2 a day now Our home page like yours is not posting a white background in the middle. I’ve tried to adjust it on the edit page, however the home page displays the white middle area where not in the edit mode. Also, our Birthday function is not working to notify others of B-day’s. We’ve missed several Birthdays this month and acknowledging Birthdays is a priority to help keep our classmates in touch. Hopefully, someone from Class Creator monitors the forum especially on the weekends and will help us out.

Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 2:23 PM - Response #2

Same problem here in NJ. Birthdays are not being announced...which is a key way of keeping our members engaged.

Any birthday messages sent (after looking them up) are duplicated in "What's New?" Went back in and deleted one of each message sent to clean it up.

Also having trouble with Email the Class; cannot get a test message sent back to me consequently, will not send out time sensitive emails to the class until I know we are truly up and running.

Friday, June 12, 2020 at 11:43 PM - Response #3

Email the class issues should be resolved. We are still seeing a few reports to the What's New duplicates and continue to review examples and attempt to get this worked out for the sites still seeing this issue.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.