ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Survey Submission/Edit e-mail notices not arriving?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/26/22 05:58 AM Views: 3192 Replies: 2
Friday, August 26, 2022 at 5:58 AM

Hello --
Our reunion is just 6 weeks out. I use the Survey to collect information from our classmates. I usually get an e-mail immediately when a response comes in. Yesterday there were many Survey entries, and I got no e-mail.

The last one I received was August 16.

Is this just a slow-down, or where are the e-mails of Submitted or Edited Survey responses? My organization relies on them.

I did look to make sure that all the right check-boxes are set up for me as Admin to receive the survey responses.

On another note: I wrote to you some years back about the possibility of having a date-stamp on the Survey Responses -- so we can sort and see what the most recent entries. I don't suppose that I have any access to the date-stamp there, no?

Thanks for all you do -- it is "Crunch time" for us, and we are relying on the Survey Submitted e-mails.

Thanks!
-- Fred

Friday, August 26, 2022 at 5:33 PM - Response #1

It doesn't include time but the date of responses are contained in results that can be downloaded via the options at the bottom of the stat screen accessed via the Survey Maker tab.

Friday, August 26, 2022 at 9:18 PM - Response #2

F.C. --

I cannot thank you enough for this tip. It is slightly clumsy, but very workable. The page itself can be sorted on each column. A sort by date gives me exactly what I want. I then copy-and-paste directly from this page onto a spreadsheet, and there it is: exactly the data that I want.

Your tip has saved me hours of time -- as well as now not having the anguish of relying on the e-mail notices of survey updates.

I am happy that I posted this issue today, and happy that you saw it, and happier still that you replied to it. I've been using ClassCreator for 13 or 14 years. I have downloaded the survey data to Excel, but apparently I never just clicked on a question to view the results.

Thank you !
-- Fred

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.