| Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Students Changing Their Own Years

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/11/09 04:24 PM Views: 1325 Replies: 2
Friday, December 11, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if it's possible for students to change their own graduating years. We are contiuously adding names to the website, but very often we do not know what the graduating years of these students were. This leads us to adding all those names to one single year (1953), which is now loaded with many, many names. Is there a way for students to change their own graduating year when they register or after they have registered? It would save us a lot of time, as we are currently changing years manually when people request us to do so. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Smile

Friday, December 11, 2009 at 5:26 PM - Response #1

No the classmates are not able to change the year. You can add a custom question under Profile Generator called Graduating Year and add a note in the note section of the question stating that they should complete this if they are listed under the wrong graduating year.

This way you'll have the information when you receive the notice of the new profile as the administrator and can make the correction at that time.

Friday, December 11, 2009 at 6:09 PM - Response #2

Okay, thanks for the tip!

New Topic  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.