ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Manually entered Reunion Planner Members...

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/06/11 02:59 PM Views: 1715 Replies: 11
Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 2:59 PM

The icon indicating those who plan to attend in the Classmates Profiles page is NOT automatically showing the individuals who have not registered at the website, but who have paid for tickets (entered manually through the Reunion Planner.) This makes the number of individuals planning to attend the reunion (either through the profile question or actual payment) lower than it should be.

For example: JayAnn Lampard (Jones) has paid; does not have internet.

I do see one person on the Classmates Profiles page who has the icon for attending, but has not registered (Harold Glenn). I previously entered his answer in the Profile as Yes after calling him.

Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 6:43 PM - Response #1

Hi John,

I've recommended this to the programmers.

Jessica

Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM - Response #2

Wow -- you are the one with the magic wand, Jessica -- it's already done. Thanks! WinkWink

Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 7:04 PM - Response #3

More likely a magic programmer Smile

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 6:08 PM - Response #4

Ooops. The spell was broken: Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

From the prices, he must have chosen to pay by check, but the word "check" is missing in two places on the email I get. (Different issue, sorry. I'll leave this here to deal with.)

Edited 03/09/11 6:09 PM
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 6:30 PM - Response #5

We're going to sell out of one event (boat tour) in a couple of weeks.

So when we've reached capacity, do I just remove deactivate that event?

We'd like to add a new event at that point "Standby for Boat Tour", expecting that we will be able to purchase a block of tickets on one of the scheduled tours rather than on our charter tour. This ticket may cost more. So I just choose to "Add an Event"

Any advice?

Edited 03/15/11 6:32 PM
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 1:57 PM - Response #6

I have a question with a different slant. Manually enter reunion registration.

We need to be able to enter information for classmates that do not have internet access. Is there a way to manually do the registration without going into each classmate and setting up their profile?

Thanks,
Walt Githens
RRHS '61

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 3:52 PM - Response #7

Hi Walt,

Yes you can manually register a classmate or guest for the reunion under Reunion Planner > Attendees -- at the bottom of the Attendees page there is an option to manually enter a classmate/guest that is listed on your class list and a second option to manually register a guest that is not on your list.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 7:58 PM - Response #8

Another question with Reunion Planner. Our "cut off date" for refunds is past. So the language should be changed automatically to something like "As the cut-off date for refunds is past, you will cannot receive a refund of the items you are purchasing today." (Or words to that effect)

SEE THE CURRENT WORDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 12:00 PM - Response #9

Hi John,

We are reviewing this internally and we'll let you know what we decide.

Jessica

Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 7:32 PM - Response #10

OK, implemented. it now says: As the cut-off date for refunds is past, you cannot receive a refund of the items you are purchasing today.

Friday, August 5, 2011 at 3:27 PM - Response #11

Thanks for the responsive update, as usual!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.