ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Home Page is way too big

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/04/13 10:21 PM Views: 923 Replies: 3
Monday, November 4, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Hi,
I deleted everything from my homepage and started over fresh. I've uploaded things, and copy and pasted others. I saved it all with no problem. Now When I go back to my homepage it's all overlapping the entire page and near the bottom. I know the pictures are not too big so can you take a peek and suggest what I do to make this right?
Thanks in advance.Embarassed

Monday, November 4, 2013 at 10:29 PM - Response #1

The first thing I noticed is this type of separator.

================================. Or ************************
If you don't use spaces between the characters, the browser has no place to wrap the line.
I suggest something like this "=== === === === === === === === === === ==" or something else with spaces inserted between the characters. There is also the horizontal rule HTML tag to insert a line to separate sections.

Monday, November 4, 2013 at 10:29 PM - Response #2

The first thing I noticed is this type of separator.

================================. Or ************************
If you don't use spaces between the characters, the browser has no place to wrap the line.
I suggest something like this "=== === === === === === === === === === ==" or something else with spaces inserted between the characters. There is also the horizontal rule HTML tag to insert a line to separate sections.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 12:45 AM - Response #3

Thank you Kyle.Smile I removed the lines in between sentences. That fixed the problem. I appreciate your quick response.Very Happy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.