ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Chat

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/02/12 04:01 PM Views: 2685 Replies: 6
Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Chat function has disappeared from site. Any ideas?

Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 5:40 PM - Response #1

Hi Chris,

The chat is a feature of the Platinum level subscription, which was made available to you during your seven day free trial period, but when you subscribed at the (lower) Premium level, the chat and instant messaging features were not included.

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 12:01 AM - Response #2

Hmmm. Looks like I have some reading up to do.

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM - Response #3

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Hi Chris,

The chat is a feature of the Platinum level subscription, which was made available to you during your seven day free trial period, but when you subscribed at the (lower) Premium level, the chat and instant messaging features were not included.

So when did this all change? When I had Premimum, I had Chat & IM.

Scott

Friday, February 3, 2012 at 2:10 PM - Response #4

The chat and IM features are also available in a legacy subscription status called Premium Plus, which was only made available under limited circumstances.

Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 11:21 PM - Response #5

I never had Premium Plus. I had Premium, and I had the features of chat and IM. Then eventually I upgraded to Platinum. It was my understanding with what I was getting was increased vault storage and POP3 email wit Platinum.

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=F28D5304-052D-F722-84AD1194BFD7C815#F28D5304-052D-F722-84AD1194BFD7C815

Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 12:02 AM - Response #6

It changed when Platinum came out. Premium Plus is an internal-only status. If you were Premium before August (when Platinum came out), you were automatically changed internally to Premium Plus.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.