ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Adding a photo to my profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/05/11 10:51 PM Views: 1186 Replies: 4
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I just tried adding a photo to my profile and couldnt get it to post. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Rick

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 12:13 PM - Response #1

What was the photo? I could see many photos on your profile.

Maybe your browser is having a caching issue. Try viewing your profile in a different browser to see if the picture shows up there. If it does, then your first browser is caching the page and you need to refresh or reload the page so that the cache gets refreshed.

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 7:58 PM - Response #2

So I went into upload photo, Then hit the browse button and found the photo I wanted to upload and hit the ok button and the page that has all my photos on disapears and the upload photo page is showing but theres no photo. The photo is a lovely family picture with all the family having a git together while I butcher a chicken. Gimpy Jarred's girlfreind is feeding little Bruce which is tucked inside his overalls. It was quite the gathering. We had mashed potatoes and gravy later on along with the chicken. It was a real nice family gathering. Later on we all took turns seeen if we could shoot a pork n beans can off a fence post with Big Nicks pea shooter. I was real sad to see everyone go at the end of the night.

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 9:45 PM - Response #3

Sometimes the ClassCreator photo upload system times out if the image is too big. Try to resize the image so it is less than 1000 px wide and see if that solves the problem.

Kyle

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 10:31 PM - Response #4

Well that sure did do it !! It was too darned big!!
Thanks for the help. Why not make a note on there tellen people ifin its to o big it may not work.
Thanks again

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.