ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Request for Access by a Classmate's Next of Kin

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/19/13 10:38 PM Views: 941 Replies: 5
Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Has anyone run into the issue of a deceased classmate's next of kin asking for access to the classmate's account? I received a message from the daughter of a classmate saying that she is retrieving online pieces of her mother and asking for access. Any suggestions??

Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 11:09 PM - Response #1

I have....and we gave the daughter access to the classmates account...she wanted to update her information. We never had a problem.

Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 11:38 PM - Response #2

The class of 1961 at WFSH allowed the daughter of a deceased member of our class to log on to our site. She posted pictures of her Mom and different information about her life. She even planned to attend the 50th reunion but at the last minute was unable to.

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM - Response #3

Our committee decided to let class of 62 and their immediate family to be members of our website. Family members are of course guests. As guests, they have full access.

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 6:52 AM - Response #4

My site also has several 'guest members' that are siblings to classmates who have passed away. It's comforting to the sibling to read comments from their loved ones' school family.

Monday, May 20, 2013 at 11:10 PM - Response #5

We have several siblings who joined our site as guests. We've had no problems. Nice to add their info to Memory page.
You can always take them off later if you have problems.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.