ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Rearrange Menus

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/28/12 08:57 AM Views: 1642 Replies: 8
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Are we able to rearrange the menu order in the leftside nav panel? I see some old posts from 2010 promising that, and we have asked this question before. Even after the Feb/Mar upgrade we don't seem to have that, but maybe we are missing something.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 9:14 AM - Response #1

That feature is still being developed - I know it is a long time. There were higher priority items on the list. It will be available sometime this year.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 9:27 AM - Response #2

Drat! Our reunion is July 1-5 this year and right now we have lots of activity. Unfortunately the menu structure seems to challenge some of our classmates.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 10:28 AM - Response #3

Sorry, Mike.

Development has been a slower and more challenging process than anticipated, and being a small company we have somewhat limited resources. Sometimes things just don't go according to plan.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM - Response #4

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Sometimes things just don't go according to plan.

That is true in many things life brings, Eric!

Mike, If you read CC's FAQs, I believe there is a suggestion to add links in the body (content) of your home page to pages you want visitors to see. It may be obvious to many, yet something we all may let go now and then. I add a NEW graphic with a link as well as link the text. It never hurts to write "click the NEW button". I know we may not need direction. However, I do have classmates who rarely use a computer.

Happy Reunion!

Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 6:20 PM - Response #5

Just had someone contact me today and tell me the left-side links needed rearranged. I responded that I agree and told them this was on CCs "To Do" list. Anytime soon? Smile

Friday, August 31, 2012 at 10:14 AM - Response #6

I *believe* this feature is being worked on now. That means it may go active anytime between a fortnight and a year hence.

Friday, August 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM - Response #7

I might hitch a ride on the train Eric is riding. Think that may relieve some "gotta do" I've had about the three sites I maintain. All aboard! Cool

(erasing the last site address)

Edited 08/31/12 2:39 PM
Friday, August 31, 2012 at 2:40 PM - Response #8

I *try* not to make promises I can't keep. Wink

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.