ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

manage class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/07/13 11:09 AM Views: 757 Replies: 9
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Is there something going on with "Manage Classmates". I have been getting the message to try back in 5 minutes since yesterday.
Thank you.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 11:12 AM - Response #1

Looks like a firefox problem. I just got in in IE.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 12:31 PM - Response #2

Many have seen this issue and it is usually the result of needing to clear the cache. It is not a problem with the browser. It does this to make things faster, but this is the downside.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 1:13 PM - Response #3

Hi Gents!

Ray, I am into Manage Classmates in Firefox. I saw the 5 minute notice last week. Each time I hit F5 and all was fine. Then again, as Tim said...clearing your cache may be the key.Very Happy

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM - Response #4

Gwen,
As a side note, have you been getting any Firefox crash notices when closing the browser. I upgraded from XP to Windows 7 and since, I've been getting the crash notice intermittently. I can't make it happen and I can't make it stop. Have you experienced this?

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 2:41 PM - Response #5

When I was experiencing this problem in the final days of our reunion registration deadline, clearing the cache resolved the issue. My settings now clear the cache when exiting Firefox. I am using Windows 7.

Hope this helps. I would not use IE for anything! Crashed a computer thanks to their lack of security fixes!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 2:51 PM - Response #6

I'm with you, Marilyn. I keep IE available only for contingencies. I use Chrome when I get perplexed with Firefox. I've also used Opera, and I really like it, but many websites aren't built to be compatible with it.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM - Response #7

Tim, I have a desktop with XP and a laptop with Windows 7. I have not noticed Firefox crashing. You know it is not to be driven, right? Wink

Ditto, Marilyn & Tim... I do not use IE for anything other than to look at my sites from time-to-time.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM - Response #8

So Firefox is just for show, not for go? Smile

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 6:44 PM - Response #9

Cache was the problem. I guess that really is the root of all evil!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.