ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adjusting "missing classmate" list?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/22/09 11:43 AM Views: 1663 Replies: 4
Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:43 AM

How do I get the names of "missing classmates" off the list, when they are not really missing but have not, or for their own reasons, not registered on the site?

Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 5:58 PM - Response #1

1) Click Edit Site Pages
2) Click the Edit button next to your Missing Classmates page
3) Set Missing Classmates criteria as desired

In the event that you still need to override a missing Clasmate for whatever reason, just enter "notmissing" in the email address field for that Classmate -- doing so will remove them from the list even though the Classmate meets whatever Missing Classmater criteria you've selected.

Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10:24 AM - Response #2

Thank you so much,,,,,,you people are timely and good. Ernest Hamm

Monday, July 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM - Response #3

We have several people that have not registered with the site yet, but we have their current email addresses from FaceBook. They are technically not "missing", so we would like them off of the missing list. BUT, we still want them to receive all of the info we send using the "email the class" feature.
If I put "not missing" in the main email address block, will the graduate still receive email blasts (from the "email the class" button) if I move the email address that we have on file to the "alternate email" address area??
Also, when the classmate finally does try to join the site, will the "Notmissing" be replaced automatically, so the graduate can register as normal?

Monday, July 5, 2010 at 6:21 PM - Response #4

Two "yes's" for you here. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.