ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

emailing only non-registered classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/23/13 12:58 PM Views: 1756 Replies: 5
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Our 50th is 2.5 months away and we are sending out many reminders for people to register for it. Is it possible to send these to only those classmates who have NOT registered to attend (rather than everybody...I am getting lots of messages from classmates that are concerned that I haven't received their money and orders) I know I could manually choose those to get the messages but with almost 900 people that would take forever and I don't have the time!
Thanks,

Joani

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 1:25 PM - Response #1

YES, it is possible....
Do the following:
Reunion Planner,
REPORTS
Then for each event, you can e-mail the following list of classmates:

Answered Yes for attending, and have registered (74)
Answered Yes for attending, but have not registered (2)
Answered Maybe for attending (26)
Answered No for attending (42)
Have not yet answered if attending (475)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 1:56 PM - Response #2

O.K..Thanks...BUT, we have many more than 74 that have registered for the reunion.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 2:53 PM - Response #3

74 are for those who have answered Yes, but have NOT registered for the event. That is different than a list of those who have registered for the event.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 3:51 PM - Response #4

but Kyle said "Answered Yes for attending, and have registered" is the 74. I would like to send an email only to those classmates who have NOT registered AND paid for any reunion events. The emails are starting to annoy those that have already paid.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM - Response #5

Joani,

You have SEVERAL EVENTS. The examples I showed were for the FIRST EVENT ONLY - "Pre-Reunion Dinner Attendees". According to the report, only 74 have registered for this event.

The numbers should just be used as an example. These are public forums and not everyone's reunions will have "(74)" classmates attending.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.