ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Veterans Day

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/08/08 09:52 AM Views: 1650 Replies: 5
Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 9:52 AM

For those of you that would like to honor veterans with Veterans Day coming up, the official government Veterans Day poster can be found at http://www1.va.gov/opa/vetsday/gallery.asp

I added a patriotic playlist to my home page to go with this artwork & have had a lot of good feedback already.

I also considered adding a link about Veterans Day with some facts, but haven't found enough things to put that all together yet.

Edited 11/08/08 8:29 PM
Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM - Response #1

Thanks, I added the photo to our site also.

Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 9:16 PM - Response #2

I copied your veterans photo as well. How did you do the neat little trick to click on the school door to get back to the home page. That is great! Nice site! Tam

Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 11:16 PM - Response #3

Thanks for the photo - good one. I also added another photo for the Home Page. We added music on our Honors & Tributes Page - have a look at the site you might find something that you can use for Veteran's Day. Thanks again, Betty

Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 1:19 PM - Response #4

Clicking on the school photo is a new feature of the themed backgrounds. I just told my class to click on the door to add a little "pizazz" to the new feature. Laughing

I see you've switched to the themed backgrounds so your class can now do this too!

Sunday, November 9, 2008 at 4:39 PM - Response #5

Your tributes and honors page is very nice. The pictures at the bottom of the different memorials really add to that page. Well done!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.