ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

No Admin Log In

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/31/08 08:19 PM Views: 1419 Replies: 11
Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 8:19 PM

My admin access has disappeared and I'm not able to log in. Anyone else having this problem today?

Edited 07/31/08 8:20 PM
Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 8:26 PM - Response #1

Home page...login using user email and password....if you are adminisreator, it gives you all the editing tools.

Aloha

Derry

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 8:47 PM - Response #2

I am the administrator, but it no longer says "admin" next to my name, so I'm not able to log in as the admin and/or make changes. I know I didn't change it - I'm just wondering if it's a Class Creator glitch.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 8:52 PM - Response #3

i am logged in as administrator now, am not denoted as Admin, and have the applicable edit buttons,,,,Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!???

Smile

Aloha

Derry

Edited 07/31/08 10:03 PM
Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 11:01 PM - Response #4

Rocket Alumni wrote:

My admin access has disappeared and I'm not able to log in. Anyone else having this problem today?

Something weird is happening just on your site it seems. Do you remember what you were doing when your admin links went away? I've asked a programmer to check this out in the morning.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 11:02 PM - Response #5

Derry Bullock wrote:

i am logged in as administrator now, am not denoted as Admin, and have the applicable edit buttons,,,,Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!???

Smile

Aloha

Derry

What are you expecting to see that you're not seeing?

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 11:45 PM - Response #6

Nothing special. I think I just went to the site and tried to log in as always. I have the "remember me" box checked, but this time I had to enter my name and password. I may have attempted it a couple of diiferent ways because I always forget my password. Would it lock me out after too many attemps?

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 12:55 AM - Response #7

No, there is no lockout feature if you type in the password incorrectly too many times. You can just keep typing it wrong all you want, and the site will just continue not letting you in. Smile

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 9:22 AM - Response #8

Thanks for the fast repsonse and personalized service!

In addition to Brad's responses in the forum, I received an email from Mike Johnston, who provided a crystal clear expanation, which made perfect sense re: adding extra security measures yesterday. I'm sure that's what happened!

If there is an industry award for customer service it should go to Class Creator! I don't know how you'll stay on top of these small issues as your company grows, but I hope you can! You're paying attention to what so many other companies ignore - issue resolution and customer service.

Let us know when you go public - I want to invest!

I'm also a freelance writer who specializes in video scriptwriting, so don't hestitate to call if you need one. The intro video and tutorial on your site is excellent!

NJ

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM - Response #9

Thank you very much. Smile

FYI, this forum is actually helping us a great deal with customer service. Many people often respond before we even have a chance to get to an issue. Thus it's a great time saver. I'm pleased that so many people are willing to help one another -- that's exactly what this is all about.

By the way, I've mentioned it before but I will again, we have no plans to sell Class Creator and/or go public. In fact the only plan we have is to make the system better and better. Some other owner would probably screw it all up anyway. Smile

Friday, October 10, 2008 at 11:40 PM - Response #10

I am the admin and I can see all the admin buttons, but when I click on anything it says this...

Sorry, you are not currently logged in. Please go to your homepage to do so now.

Getting frustrated...HELP!!!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 1:28 AM - Response #11

Your browser is not retaining your login cookie. Easy to fix:

1) Click FAQs above
2) Click Questions About Passwords
3) Read about how to fix your cookie issue

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.